The J.S. Bridwell Agricultural Center, located on the North banks of the Wichita River, was the first phase of the Multi-Purpose Events Center project completed in 1995. Named in honor of Wichita Falls rancher and businessman Joseph S. Bridwell (1885-1966), the J.S. Bridwell Agricultural Center hosts everything from dog shows and rodeos to fundraiser galas. The venue includes a 50,000 square foot Stall Barn and 120’ X 270’ indoor Arena with seating for 1,200 people. In 2011, the Wichita Extension Horse Committee built and donated a 70’ X 150’ covered warm-up arena to the City of Wichita Falls, adding to the amenities the J.S. Bridwell Agricultural Center offers.
View More: Technical Info & Diagrams