Ray Clymer Exhibit Hall Tech Info
The second essential component of the Multi-Purpose Events Center is located on the South side of the river and is connected to the J.S. Bridwell Agricultural Center by a pedestrian bridge, which spans the river. The exhibit hall project was completed in 1996.
The exhibit hall has served our community and our visitors in a variety of ways. Several major convention groups have made this facility their home, including the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers Oil & Gas Expo and Baptist Missionary Association of America. MPEC and Wichita Falls are a perfect fit for conventions from 200 to 2000 delegates.
The exhibit hall includes the following state-of-the-art features:
- 57,141 sq.ft. total usable floor space
- 47,523 sq.ft. Exhibit Areas A & B and Meeting Rooms 1-4
- 38,088 sq.ft. Exhibit Areas A & B
- 12 Meeting Rooms and Exhibit Areas with expandable walls
- 280 Vendor Booth Capacity
- Demonstration/Warming Kitchen
- 210 Seat Lecture/Seminar facility with audiovisual and classroom capabilities
- Within a short walk or drive from over 2000 hotel rooms
- Location – MPEC is conveniently located in downtown Wichita Falls right off Interstate 44. Several hotels, including full service and limited service, are less than 10 minutes away. For a detailed hotel listing and to book a room, click here.
- Caterers – The MPEC offers full service on-site catering at our facilities.
- Free Parking – The Ray Clymer Exhibit Hall has 1,100 parking spaces and the J.S. Bridwell Agricultural Center has 900 spaces.
- Recreational Vehicle Hook-Ups – MPEC can accommodate and service up to 125 hookups on site. This makes MPEC an ideal location for RV rallies and vendor trade shows.
- Beautiful Setting – The site for MPEC was selected specifically for the close proximity to the cities hotel/motel community as well as the natural attributes of the site. Much care was taken to preserve the mature trees and add to the existing landscaping.
- Affordable – The MPEC facilities offer an affordable alternative for your meetings and events. With the many options of floor plans and transitional rooms, we will work with you to find the most affordable setup for your needs.