Kay Yeager Coliseum Tech Info
The final phase and the cornerstone of the events complex, the Kay Yeager Coliseum, began construction in 2001, with a completion in January, 2003. The versatility of the Kay Yeager Coliseum provides a facility for a variety of events including ice hockey and basketball. The Kay Yeager Coliseum is also home to rodeos, horse and agricultural events, tractor pulls and motorcycle events. With multiple stage arrangements, lectures, small concerts or theater-in-the-round can be held. Utilizing an end-stage arrangement, 10,000 people can be seated for concerts, lectures, or conventions. The Kay Yeager Coliseum is home of the Wichita Falls Warriors Hockey team.
The Coliseum features the following specifications:
- 120′ x 250′ arena floor
- Permanent seating for 6500 people
- Additional temporary seating capacity for 3500
- Easy access to all levels of the Coliseum
- Large overhead doors at each end of the long axis to provide ingress and egress for a host of events.
- Kay Yeager Promoter Guide 2020
- Full Seating Diagram