MPEC EVENT UPDATES: POSTPONED/CANCELLATIONS (COVID-19)
The safety and well-being of our employees, partners, performers, athletes and guests is our top priority. We will continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities as the situation develops.
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. The most up-to-date status for each event will be available here. Please use this page as a resource for the latest MPEC event updates.
If an upcoming event is not listed below we have no updates on its status and unless we get further instruction it will move forward as planned.
Glossary of Terms below:
Postponed – Event has been, or will be, rescheduled to a future date. All tickets for the original date are valid and ticket holders do not need to do anything but hold onto their tickets for the rescheduled date.
Cancelled – Event has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled. Please contact your point of purchase for refunds.
Events are listed in chronological order:
- March 17, Healthy You Advantage (formally Advantage 55) – Cancelled
- March 21, Falls Town Flyers Soccer– Cancelled
- March 27, Johnny Rodriguez Concert – Postponed
- March 28, Xtreme International Motorcycle Ice Racing – Postponed until August 15
- March 28, Red River Wine and Beer Festival – Cancelled
- April 2-5, Just Between Friends – Postponed
- April 2-4, Public Ice Skate – Postponed
- April 8, One Million Cups Meeting – Cancelled
- April 10-12, OTC Agility Trial– Cancelled
- April 11, Baby Shark Live! – Postponed
- April 18, Wichita Falls Symphony Orchestra – Postponed
- April 17/18, PRCA Rodeo – Cancelled
- April 18, Zavala – Postponed
- April 25, Cattle Baron’s Ball – Postponed
- April 25, Fitness Expo – Postponed
- May 1, Midsummer Nights Dream – Postponed
- May 6, Styx – Postponed for Oct. 11
- May 30/31, Wichita Falls Comic Con – Postponed
- August 27/30, Hotter’N Hell Hundred – Virtual Event
- July 16/17, Texas Ranch Roundup – Cancelled
BOX OFFICE INFO:
- Styx (October 11, Memorial Auditorium)
- Xtreme International Motorcycle Ice Racing (August 15, Kay Yeager Coliseum)
It is the highest priority of Spectra, the MPEC and our event partners to ensure the health and safety of our event attendees, visitors and employees. As we continue to closely monitor the situation, we remain focused on upgraded daily cleaning of the building and preventative measures in the front- and back-of-the-house. We have been thoroughly and frequently disinfecting and sanitizing the building. Moving forward, we will remain in close contact with our local and state health departments, and also monitor daily advisories from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to update and adjust our protocols according to their recommendations.
REMINDERS IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AN UPCOMING MEETING, EVENT, OR GATHERING AT THE MPEC:
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests do not attend events:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled to, or been in close contact with someone who has traveled to, any location subject to a Level 1, 2 or 3 travel notice issued by the CDC (including China, Italy, South Korea, Japan, Iran and Hong Kong) in the past 14 days.